Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Anniversary

Our anniversary tradition is setting up our Christmas tree and all our Christmas decorations. I was worried about what we'll do this year because our anniversary is on a Monday, so I have clinicals for 12 hours during the day, and I am scheduled to work that night...so we decided to celebrate on Sunday. Sunday is our sister-in-law's birthday, so there will be a family dinner. Sunday is also the birthday of our Bishop's youngest son, Max i.e. Brian's best friend. Max already invited Brian over for his birthday dinner that night (he said I could come too). So we have two birthday dinners that day...so maybe have an anniversary lunch on Sunday, hten decorate? That's an option.

A better option: try to get work off! I already emailed one of the charge nurse's who works on the schedule...there are three CNA's scheduled for that night, but only two usually work so I asked if I could have it off! We'll see what she says! I hope I can have it off thought...that would be absolutely perfect! :)

We obvioulsy already know what we'll do to celebrate, but any gift ideas that don't cost too much?!

No comments:

Post a Comment